The Quarry is one of those courses where you look around and wonder how it’s not a private club. The conditions are impeccable. There are attendants waiting at the bag drop. The 19th hole is one of the best in the state. I could go on and on. If you find yourself in Canton at any point, maybe to check out the Pro Football Hall of Fame, definitely find time to check out The Quarry.
What you’ll love:
- GPS on all the carts.
- Near-perfect conditions
- Full driving range and practice area
- Great diversity of holes; drivable par 4’s, long par 4’s, reachable par 5’s, etc.
- One of the best 19th holes you’ll find
What could be potentially frustrating:
- Customer service can be lacking
- The golf cart GPS sometimes stops you because it thinks you’re in a restricted area…while on the cart path
- On some of the holes driver is taken out of your hands
Minor annoyances aside, I absolutely loved The Quarry. It is an absolutely beautiful course with immaculate conditioning. The great course, coupled with the 19th hole view you see below, makes it one of my favorites in the area.
If you liked this review and photography of the course click here to go to my website to see full-size versions of all the images. All images are free to use as your desktop wallpaper and may also be purchased as prints.